Hole of Light
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Hole of Light

forum de la guilde Hole of Light

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

German Guild www.chilllounge-pangya.de

AuteurMessage
Tra
Invité

German Guild www.chilllounge-pangya.de Empty
MessageSujet: German Guild www.chilllounge-pangya.de   German Guild www.chilllounge-pangya.de Icon_minitimeMer 26 Nov - 0:36

Hello everybody.

I'm the Co-Leader from the german guild Chilllounge. And i want to ask you, if you interessted in a meeting with us.

10 vs 10 (+3 Player reserve) or when we are enough 15 vs 15 (+3 Player reserve)

we play 2 Round random, mixed holes, 40 minutes and when it was pari a 9-hole-game after the 2 rounds.

The date? I think we can do it on 14.12.2008 at 6pm on german tournament server "Tigris". A closed room and we invite our player.

When you are interessted....wrote here and say with one of you wants to play. I visit the page on 29.11.2008 and hope you have an answer for me Smile
Sorry that i wrote in english but french is not possible for me Crying or Very sad

A bientôt sur le green

Tra
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tra
Invité

MessageSujet: Sorry wron date   German Guild www.chilllounge-pangya.de Icon_minitimeMer 26 Nov - 1:57

Hello....Sorry, but i ve seen, that i post the wrong date....

i mean 21.12.2008
Tra
Invité

MessageSujet: about meeting with chilllounge-guilde   German Guild www.chilllounge-pangya.de Icon_minitimeDim 30 Nov - 6:23

hmmm, i didn't know if here is someone...i was glad, when someone say if u interessted or not...please answer. i will come back tomorrow night
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: German Guild www.chilllounge-pangya.de   German Guild www.chilllounge-pangya.de Icon_minitime

German Guild www.chilllounge-pangya.de
Page 1 sur 1